Saturday, December 1, 2007

Hey! Sudan!! I just named my DOG "Muhammad."
After yer PROPHET. Whatcha gonna DO about it?

If there is any major religion in the world that has more loony WACKOS infesting it than Christianity, it's gotta be Islam! Christianity is infested by the pseudo-Christian RRR Cult (whose False-Teacher leaders and lemmings are almost all found within the USA; the rest of the world really lucked out on that one!), which seems to be primarily interested -- so far -- in mindlessly executing the personal liberties of millions of people. But in Islam, we find thousands of idiots running around seeking to execute people. And in this latest instance, it's a teacher from Britain who completely innocently named a teddy bear, "Muhammad," after a student -- not after the prophet. And crowds of idiotic loons in Sudan are screeching for her to be executed for that!

How utterly DUMB can people be?

Answer: In the USA, dumb enough to be RRR cultists. And in much of the rest of the world, dumb enough to be Islamic extremists.

All of them crazier than barn owls.

And all of them giving their religions, and their normal adherents, a very bad name. I have the utmost respect for reasonable people who practice sensible religions fairly. Trampling on NO one else's rights or personal liberties. But I have NO respect for extremists. (In the USA, the RRR Cult is our own, home-grown version of the Taliban. They are utterly without excuse!)

So -- Tough luck, extremists in Sudan!! My DOG now is named "Muhammad" -- after your PROPHET! Not "innocently." On PURPOSE! And he's a nice young dog. He'll have that name for the rest of his life. And then I'll name my next dog "Muhammad." (Or maybe I'll make that a pot-bellied PIG.) Again, after the prophet!

And there's not one single damned thing you can do about it! (Picture me laughing right in your faces!)

READERS -- I invite you to JOIN me in doing that. With your pets and your stuffed animals. And then do your best to let the world know that you did it -- and why.

No comments: